An unforgettable trip to one of the most well known communities in Lonquimay, where Alex Meliñir, a young Pewenche from the community, will show us his culture and history as a Pewenche. We will recharge with the energy projected by the Ñukemapu.
- Includes: certified local guide (WAFA), technical gear.
- Level of physical demand: low difficulty
- Duration: full day
- Season: Spring, Summer, Autumn
- Includes: breakfast, traditional Mapuche lunch, matetun and transportation.
- Does not include: transportation, tips and any item not mentioned in the above section
# please let us know in advance if you are a vegetarian or have any dietary restrictions
Do you have any questions?
Get in touch with us and we will answer all your doubts.